Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Script by Maria and Lauren

EXT.TUNNEL-DUSK

IVY comes skipping into the tunnel humming, followed by her boyfriend, MICHAEL. They are having an argument.

MICHAEL grabs IVY by the arm.

MICHAEL
You're being ridiculous, have you
even taken your medication today?

IVY giggles.

IVY
That's for sick people, I'm not
sick!

MICHAEL
Don't start all this again, you know
if you don't take your medication
you'll start having panic attacks
again

IVY
It wasn't me having panic attacks,
it was Cassie, she is weak, pathetic
and useless. I hate her!

MICHAEL
(angry and frustrated) You and Ivy
are the same...

IVY
(angry) I'm Ivy!

MICHAEL
Sorry, you and Cassie are the same,
so you are going to have to live with
each other! You need to realise
that you are ill and you need help Cassie...

IVY
(louder, angry) IVY!

IVY starts pulling the knife out of her long, lacy fingerless glove.

MICHAEL
(apologetically, irritated) Sorry, sorry Ivy.
Why don't you come with me and we will go see
your psychiatrist, Dr. Bentley. Remember
her? She can help you Cassie!

Knife comes into view.

IVY
(shouting, angry) IVY!!

IVY stabs MICHAEL in the lower torso.
A look of shock flashes across his face.
He falls to the floor.

IVY
(disgusted, looking at the knife)
Now look what you've done.

IVY leans over him and wipes the blood off the
knife, onto his shirt.

A passer by then screams as they witness the
murder, IVY then blacks out.

CASSIE wakes up to see policemen around her.

CASSIE is put in the back of the police car
and driven away.


TITLES
CASSIE is sat with the psychiatrist
talking with her.

DR. BENTLEY
Hello Cassie. How are you feeling
today?

Long pause.

DR. BENTLEY
Do you remember what happened?


(voice over) CASSIE
It wasn't always like this, I was
happy, I had a family, a
brilliant boyfriend, I was doing well
at school. It's different now,
everything's changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment